Jayne’s Simple Morning Oatmeal:
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup oatmeal (5 minute oats)
Organic Maple Syrup to taste
1. Combine milk and water in a small pot over medium heat.
2. Slowly add oats while stirring.
3. Cook mixture for 3 minutes or until desired consistancy.
4. Transfer to bowl.
5. Add maple syrup to sweeten.
I`ve only been taking these capsules for one week but I can already notice the change in my mental clarity. I can`t speek for it`s claim to assist in weightloss since I`ve made so many other changes since starting the capsules. I have lost weight in the last week and so I`m sure every little change helps.
3) SWEETEN MY SOUR – I`ve decided to add a small amount of raw Agave Nectar to my warm lemon water since, well, it makes it taste so much better! Agave Nector is great for the following reason:
-natural low-glycemic sweetner which means it won`t cause a spike or fall in blood sugar.
–contains saponins and fructans which have anti-inflammatory properties and help boost the imune system.
–contains inulin which can be effective in weight loss because of its low impact on blood sugar and its ability to decrease appetite.
This is one of my favourite breakfast foods and definitely makes it easy to stay on track.
For variation, I add additional veggies like peppers and mushrooms, but the flavour of this great omelette comes from the sauteed kale (in my opinion). I also like to add low-fat cheese.
The four basic ingredients: coconut oil, kale, eggs, onion
Start with warming a tsp of coconut oil in a pan.
Then add 1 tbsp of chopped onion to soften (or more if you like onion)
Add a handfull of kale.
Once the kale softens spread the kale and onion mix in the pan.
Lightly beat 2-3 eggs in a dish, and pour the eggs over the onion and kale.
Allow egg to cook slightly. Add low-fat cheese (optional).